Air To Water Heat Pumps
What Is An Air To Water Heat Pump
An air to water heat pump sources energy from extracting the outdoor air in order to provide heating and hot water for your home throughout the entire year.
SOLA are experts in the supply & installation of Renewable Energy Systems including Air to Water Heat Pumps.
Talk to us about your options!
Advantages Of Air To Water Heat Pumps
- Dramatically lowers fuel bills, especially if you are using conventional electric heating
- Reduces your carbon footprint: by lowering your home’s carbon emissions, depending on which fuel you are replacing
- Provides space heating and hot water
- Little to no maintenance
- No drilling or disruptive ground work
- No large plot required
- Relatively quite
- Heat pumps are safe. There is no combustion involved
Heat Pump Retrofit Grants Available
The Mitsubishi Heat Pump
View the useful guides below: